CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Med & New Behavior

Well I would love to report that Hayleigh is sleeping all night and mommy and daddy are well rested since starting Acebutolol ( beta blocker to help suppress over production of melatonin), but I can't. She is less sleepy during the day for sure and no more marathon naps! Unfortunately we still wake up at o'dark thirty! ( I refrain from using Crack of Dawn cuz my mother my take offense!)
Adding a sleep aid or straight melatonin at night for sleep has not seemed to help her sleep either. In fact it would appear that she is more amped and aggressive.
First time ever she threw 3 plates of food and a Christmas party for my work and 1 of those ended up on mommy! She has a sinus infection that we are going to see doc about so maybe that will improve her behavior.

0 comments: