CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daddy Bizzy!


My daddy is busy so I thought I would update u on my progress. I saw my heart doctor and was told to come back next year in May and that all is looking really good! I am weighing in at a whopping 18lbs and about 27" tall. I L O V E food!!!!

Did I mention I love food? I digress...I also saw my ear, nose and froat doctor who put me on antibiotic ear drops and yummy pink medicine to get rid of a sinus and ear infection. I am doing much better now, thanks. I think I am going to skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking (shhh don't tell my mommy and daddy my sneaky little plan), but I really enjoying standing up by myself and OH YEAH how fun it is when I walk while holding hands with the big people. I am also starting to say HI and wave at all the smiling faces around me.

My sister's are now back to skool so it is kinda boring sometimes, but I keep my mommy, daddy and grandpa pretty bizzy! I really like to eat, did I mention that already? I still need some more toofers to help me choo my food better, still only have the 2 toofers on the top. I almost sleep through the night, but I find it quite entertaining to see my mommy and daddy at 2am sleep walking like zombies! (mommy and daddy don't seem to be quite as amused; adults I just don't get it)

Well I better get some sleep now before I wake up again at 2am for a bottle of my milk. I will bug my daddy to update my blog more frequently as I truly value all my fans across the globe!

WUV U ALL!

2 comments:

Craig Shoemaker said...

Hayleigh:

It sounds like you are doing great! We are so glad to hear it.

So what is your favorite food? I really like sushi... you should ask your daddy for some when you get older!

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Hayleigh!
Love, Dixie

__(((__
.' _`""`_`'.
/ /\\ /\\ \
| /)_\\/)_\\ |
| _ _()_ _ |
| \\/\\/\\// |
\ \/\/\/\/ /
jgs '.___..___.