CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry so long on a new post!

I am planning to do more frequent and regular updates on the blog. I am thinking that I will post once a month on the first day of the month this way I will hit her Birthday which is coming up on July 1st. Hayleigh will be 3 yrs old. Today we celebrate the 9th birthday of big sis Chelsea! Hayleigh is doing so much better now that we have moved into a newer home. She is running and jumping finally. Mommy continues to teach her sign language and is getting very good at it! I will post on the first with photos of her and the new house. I will also have better updates on the past several months. Thanks again for your continued interest and support of our special daughter and our family.

Blessing to all!

until next time...

0 comments: